01 January, 2011

My 2011 Challenges

This year I have signed up for 6 challenges! I vast increase from my one last year!! There is a link to each challenge at the top of my page, but I thought I would summerise them here. The links here will take you to the sign up pages.

In no particular order, this year I will participate in:


This is the one I did last year and I've just signed up again. Hosted by Rachel over at Home Girl's Book Blog I found this a great way to track what I read over the year.


This is hosted by Nic over at Irresistible Reads. This is one of two YA challenges I will be taking part in, the difference being this is specifically Australian YA. I plan to read at least 12 Aussie YA books this year to complete the challenge.


Hosted by The Lady Bug Reads. For my birthday last year my husband bought me a Kindle. I love my Kindle and would dearly love to read more stuff on it. I'm aiming to read at least 6 E-Books this year, possibly steppin' it up a level to 12! Best thing about the challenge - books read for this will qualify for a couple of my other challenges! Love the double dip!


Hosted by Becky at Becky's Book Reviews. I heard a lot about this one last year and always thought it sounded fun. I'm going for the 52 books, 26 book titles and 26 authors for each letter of the alphabet. Another challenge that will be good for double dipping.

Twenty Eleven Challenge

This challenge is hosted by Bart over at Bart's Bookshelf. Bart has listed 11 categories and you need to read one or two books for each one. I think this could be an interesting way to stretch my boundaries.

For the Love of YA Reading Challenge

Hosted by Jamie over at For the Love of YA  this is the second of my YA challenges. I've opted to try for 20 YA book, with the possibility of 40.

So there you have it, my challenge list for the year. On top of that, I plan to participate in:

It's Monday, What Are You Reading? A meme hosted by Shelia over at Book Journey.

Teaser Tuesday hosted by MizB over at Should Be Reading

Library Loot which is co-hosted by Claire at The Captive Reader and Marg at The Adventures of an Intrepid Reader.

Six challenges and three memes. I can do that!