21 June, 2010

What are you reading Monday?

What are you reading Monday is hosted by Shelia over at Book Journey. Go over and check out what others are reading!

I have been slack in participating in this meme, but I'm trying to blog more than just reviews, so lets get back on track!

And speaking of tracks, that's what I'm reading! Tracks by Robyn Davidson. Tell you the truth, I'm struggling. I'm reading it for my book group this month and that is the only reason I am still going.



So, my question is, when you are struggling with a book what do you do? Do you keep going in the hope it gets better or do you decide to chuck it in? Does it make a difference if there is a reason behind reading it, like a book group? Seriously, if it was any other book I would have chucked it to one side by now and moved onto something else! I'm mean, it's not like I don't have any other options! (I am, by the way, down to 56!)