15 October, 2012

It's Monday! What Are You Reading?

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? Is a meme hosted by Shelia over at Book Journey. A weekly check in to see what you are currently reading and what is coming up. Head over to Shelia's blog to see what others are reading this week.





What am I reading now.

Gone Viral: The germs that share our lives by Frank Bowden
I heard the author of this on a radio program called Conversations with Richard Fidler and immediately wanted to read it. (This happens a lot with this and other ABC (Australian Broadcasting Corporation) programs - I think I need to stop listening!) Word of warning - not for those with weak stomaches! Some of the descriptions are very graphic!

What I've  Read In The Last Week.


Hellfire and Damnation II - Connie Concoran Wilson - actually I read this one awhile ago, but the review has just been posted as part of the book tour for it. You can still enter the competition to win a digital copy just by commenting here!

The Casual Vacancy - JK Rowling


The House of Memories - Monica McInerney


What's next?

Still need to get to  A Private Life by Michael Kirby for this months book group. I also have a few library books that need to read and returned

So what are you reading? Leave me a link, I'd love to know!

9 comments:

  1. Everyone seems to be reading or to be thinking about reading Casual Vacancy. Have seen a lot of rave reviews however.

    Here's my It's Monday! What Are You Reading? I hope you will stop by!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm very curious about The Casual Vacancy....hope you enjoy your week!

    Here's MY MONDAY MEMES POST

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hellfire and Damnation II sounds scary! I am a big fan of scary books too. :) Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Enjoyed the reviews you posted. Hope you have a great week and enjoy your book choices :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the cover for Gone Viral. Hope you enjoy it and your other reads this week.

    Tanya Patrice
    Girlxoxo.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the cover for Gone Viral. Hope you enjoy it and your other reads this week.

    Tanya Patrice
    Girlxoxo.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm off to read what you thought of The Casual Vacancy :) People either are lovin' it or hating it!

    Whatcha readin' this week @ the Brunette Librarian :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. A Private Life sounds like an interesting memoir. I just read Let's Take the Long Way Home, which is a memoir about the friendship between two writers. It was beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love popular science books, need to make more time for them!

    ReplyDelete