01 October, 2012

It's Monday! What Are You Reading?

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? Is a meme hosted by Shelia over at Book Journey. A weekly check in to see what you are currently reading and what is coming up. Head over to Shelia's blog to see what others are reading this week.





Long, long time since I did a It's Monday! What are you Reading post. I lost my blogging mojo there for awhile, but am trying to get it back, especially as I am taking part in a book tour and giveaway soon - but more about that later!

What am I reading now.

Close Range: Wyoming Stories by Annie Proulx
At least, I think this is what I am reading now. I finished a book this morning (refused to get out of bed until I did - I love holidays!) and this was recommended by a friend, so I think I will give it a go.

What I've  Read Since I Was Last Here!

Bit of a list!

The Complete Peanuts: 1967 - 1968 - Charles Schulz
Disrupting Grace - Kristen Richburg
Jitterbug Perfume - Tom Robbins
Precious and the Monkeys - Alexander McCall Smith
Alex and Me - Irene M Pepperberg
Eric - Terry Pratchett
The Limpopo Academy of Private Detection - Alexander McCall Smith
Freedom - Jonathan Franzen
The House at Salvation Creek - Susan Duncan
Moving Pictures - Terry Pratchett
The Girl Who Played With Fire - Stieg Larsson
The Night Watch - Sergei Lukyanenko
The Day Watch - Sergei Lukyanenko
The Girl Who Kicked the Hornet's Nest - Stieg Larsson (review to come)

I've also read 

Hellfire & Damnation II by Connie Corcoran Wilson

I'll be taking part in a book tour for it in October, with a review and an author interview. I've also been given a digital copy to give away! Head over to the "book tour" link to check out how to enter.

What's next?

Who knows! Our next book group book is A Private Life by Michael Kirby - I'm really looking forward to that. I also just bought The Casual Vacancy by J.K Rowling - interested to see what life after Potter is like. And of course, there is always more Pratchett!

So what are you reading? Leave me a link, I'd love to know!