25 January, 2010

What are you reading Monday?

Today I am reading The Shell Seekers by Rosamunde Pilcher.

Rosamunde Pilcher was one of the people featured in Wisdom. I enjoyed reading her thoughts and put The Shell Seekers on reserve at the library.

From Goodreads:

The Shell Seekers is a novel of connection: of one family, and of the passions and heartbreak that have held them together for three generations. The Shell Seekers is filled with real people mothers and daughters, husband and lovers  inspired with real values. The Shell Seekers centers on Penelope Keeling  a woman you'll always remember in world you'll never forget. The Shell Seekers is a magical novel, the kind of reading experience that comes along only one in a long while.

I love a good family saga and I am really enjoying this!

I'm also dipping my toes in The Greatest Lies In History. I bought this for my best friend for Christmas and now that she has read it, I've stolen it back!

Have a great reading week!