20 January, 2014

It's Monday! What Are You Reading?

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? Is a meme hosted by Shelia over at Book Journey. A weekly check in to see what you are currently reading and what is coming up. Head over to Shelia's blog to see what others are reading this week.


What Am I Reading Now?

Shift - Hugh Howey - this is the second installment of the Wool trilogy that my sister put me onto. It's actually a prequel to Wool. Enjoying it so far.

What I read last week.

Only one finish last week.

Bones of the Lost - Kathy Reichs - starting to get a bit jaded about this series...

Quiet week for me, what have you been reading?

6 comments:

  1. The Wool trilogy is on my to read list. I hope you are enjoying it

    Shelleyrae @ Book'd Out

    ReplyDelete
  2. Never read any of the Bones books but I have always wanted too. :) Happy reading.

    http://www.booksmoviesreviewsohmy.com/its-monday-what-are-you-reading-1-2/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bones of the Lost sounds like it could be good, sorry it was a bit disappointing. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I read one of the Kathy Reichs books but I wasn't hooked enough to read the whole series. I'm sorry the newest one was disappointing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hadn't heard of the Wool trilogy so had to look it up ... I like Dystopia so will keep an eye out for it. Have a great week and happy reading :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've heard good things about the Hugh Howey series. I have been curious about the Kathy Reichs books too but I haven't tried them or watched the show yet. Maybe someday.

    ReplyDelete