28 February, 2011

It's Monday! What are you reading?


What are you reading Monday  is hosted by Shelia over at Book Journey. Head over and check out what others are reading!

I've had quite a busy week this week with three finished books. Powering through that to read list I am!

What I finished

Remains of the Day - Kazuo Ishiguro

Mistaken Identity - Don & Susie Van Ryn and Newell, Colleen & Whitney Cerak

Living Oprah - Robyn Okrant

What I am Reading Now

Criss Cross - Lynne Rae Perkins

Literally managed a dozen pages of this last night before I fell asleep. Not really sure what it's about, but it interested me enough to bring home from work. I let you know how it goes.

In the car I am still listening to

Magyc - Angie Sage

Enjoying it.
 
What's Next

I'm almost through my back log of library books, so maybe The House at Salvation Creek by Susan Duncan, although given my previous history, I make no promises!

So what are you reading this week? Leave me a link, I'd love to know!