07 February, 2011

It's Monday! What are you reading?


What are you reading Monday  is hosted by Shelia over at Book Journey. Head over and check out what others are reading!

Not a bad week this week, three finishes.

What I finished last week.

Stolen - Lucy Christopher 

In the Winter Dark - Tim Winton

Lessons in Letting Go: Confessions of a Hoarder - Corinne Grant

Hmm, looking at that, it was also an all Australian week!

What am I reading now.

The Scold's Bridle - Minette Walters

I know I said it was going to be  The House at Salvation Creek by Susan Duncan, but this is a library book and almost due so I've had to put in first!

What's Next?

The House at Salvation Creek by Susan Duncan will have to be put on the back burner just a little longer. I need to read our February book group book, especially since I'm hosting! So next up will be Remains of the Day by Kazuo Ishiguro.


So, what are you reading? Leave me a link, I'd love to know!