28 September, 2010

Teaser Tuesday



Teaser Tuesday is hosted by MizB over at Should Be Reading

This is how it works
  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
  • Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers.
  This weeks Teaser Tuesday comes from

 To Kill A Mockingbird by Harper Lee


Until I feared I would lose it, I never loved to read. One does not love breathing.
I'd love to know what your teaser is this week. Leave me a link!

11 comments:

  1. An exceptional book. Brilliant choice! My TT: http://www.rundpinne.com/2010/09/teaser-tuesday-the-accordionists-son.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. A good teaser from one of the best books ever! Thanks for visiting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic teaser that I am sure most of us can relate to!

    My teaser is here

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is on my Fall TBR list...coming soon. Great teaser.

    Here's mine: http://myreadersblock.blogspot.com/2010/09/teaser-tuesday_27.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great teaser! I'm now following. :) My TT from Linger is here.

    xx,
    E.J.
    From the Shadows

    ReplyDelete
  6. AMAZING teaser... but then again... amazing book.

    I'm a new follower!

    Check mine out at:
    My Teaser

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Teaser Tuesday everybody! Hope you will check out my teaser for Tempted (House of Night #6) by PC Cast and Kristin Cast! by the way anyone who features my novel The Thirteenth Chime on a Teaser Tuesday can add there blog link here and they will be featured on my Facebook and Twitter!

    Sincerely,
    Emma Michaels
    http://EmmaMichaels.Blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great tease!

    Here's mine:
    http://sunnyreads.blogspot.com/2010/09/teaser-tuesday-girl-who-kicked-hornets.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful teaser, nice to see an older book show up once in a while.

    New follower here.

    This week my teaser is from "The Invisible Order: Rise of the Darklings" and can be found here.

    Also while you are there, please check out my Halloween Giveaway.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great story!! Thanks for stopping by Blog O'The Irish...Have a great week!!!

    ReplyDelete