14 September, 2010

Celebrity Detox

Celebrity Detox - Rosie O'Donnell

Yet another pick up at work! I like Rosie O'Donnell, always have. She is loud, opinionated and makes no apologies for it what so ever. I don't like Donald Trump. He is arrogant, self centred and just all round sleazy.

Celebrity Detox deals with why O'Donnell got out of show biz, why she got back into it and how she felt about the whole Barbara Walters/ Donald Trump fiasco. Most importantly it deals with how she struggled to fit in with The View, how she didn't feel her ideas or approach were valued and how she felt let down by Barbara Walters.

In the end, while the book was interesting, it is only one persons view. Having watched a few clips about what happened and what was said by Barbara Walters, Rosie O'Donnell and Donald Trump, I don't agree with Rosie's take on everything. I do agree with most of what she said about Trump. Walters I'm not so sure.