08 June, 2013

Blogger's Boogie - Teeny Bopper

Little White Dove

Last week, the gorgeous, but obviously young Miss Dove, only recognised one of my songs! And then she confessed to a teenage love of Britney Spears. Which got me thinking about my teeny bopper loves in the 80's, so here is my (embarrassing) 80's style teeny bopper Blogger's Boogie.


Tiffany - I Think We're Alone Now. 
I'm sure 80's was dominated by the first name only pop singers. I thought Tiffany was the coolest thing EVA!


Debbie Gibson - Electric Youth
I had a hat just like hers...and a waist coat...I never looked that cool though!


Mel & Kim - Respectable
Again with the hats. This one reminds me of my 16th...



Kylie - Locomotion.
It has to be the one she did in Aus, not the one she did with Stock, Aitken and Waterman. I still love a good bit of Kylie.

Cyndi Lauper - Girls Just Wanna have Fun.
This was my version of rebelling - pathetic I know!

Well, that's a boogie that shows my age! Want to boogie as well? This week's boogie is being guest hosted over at Carrose Creations. Head over and link up!