17 September, 2014

Aussie WIP Wednesday

Little White Dove
I'm going to attempt to do this more often as a way of encouraging myself to get some sewing done! I have a few projects that I need to finish, especially as we get closer to the end of the year and the dreaded festive season!
 
Yesterday I sat down at the machine and finished sewing these rows together.
 

This will end up being a queen sized quilt for my niece who turned 21 this year. Yes, turned - I'm running late! It's one of two 21st quilts I'm making for nieces this year. The other top is finished and waiting on this one so I can send them off to be quilted.

This needs pink sashing between each row, the same pink sashing as a border and then another 4.5in border to finish.

I was going to do some more today, but ended up taking my mum (who is visiting from Canberra) down to the beach with chairs, coffee and books instead. Maybe tomorrow...

Do you have something you're working on you'd like to share? Pop over to Little White Dove and link up or leave a link in the comments here. I'd love to see what you are working on - hopefully it'll inspire me to keep going!