28 November, 2010

Saturday Shout-out

Saturday Shout-out comes from Kristin over at BookNAround. It's a chance to highlight some of the books you've discovered this week via other blogs.

I keep track of my suggestions from other blogs here.

So I'm doing my Saturday shout-out on Sunday. It's been that kind of weekend!

This week I've discovered:

















Numbers by Rachel Ward and Outside In by Chrissie Keighery were both reviewed by Carly over at Writing From the Tub.

















 Saving CeeCee Honeycutt by Beth Hoffman was reviewed by Sheila over at Book Journey.















Dirty Little Secrets by C.J Omololu was reviewed by someone, but I forgot to copy the link!! Was it you?? Please let me know, I'd love to find out who it was!





What treasures did you find this week?