15 November, 2010

It's Monday! What are you reading?


What are you reading Monday  is hosted by Shelia over at Book Journey. Head over and check out what others are reading!
 
What I finished last week.
 
The Complete Peanuts - Charles Schulz


Half of How to Make Gravy - Paul Kelly


Left Shoe and the Foundling - Annie O'Dowd

Gregor the Overlander - Suzanne Collins (review to come) 


What I am reading now

I don't know!! I've started Alcatraz Versus the Evil Librarians by Brandon Sanderson but it's just not grabbing me. I'll have to go have a look at what else is on my shelf.

I am listening to This is Not a Drill: Just Another Glorious Day in the Oilfields by Paul Carter. This is the sequel to Don't Tell Mum I Work on the Rigs, She Thinks I'm a Piano Player in a Whorehouse (I love that title!!) and it's just as hilarious!

What's next?

Still the library books. The list is getting shorter, I promise!

So what are you reading? Leave me a link

9 comments:

  1. Oh I want to read your review of Gregor the Overlander I will have to check back for your review. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your books sound intriguing...I'm curious about Left Shoe and the Foundling.

    Here's my Monday:

    (click my name)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't Tell Mum I Work on the Rigs, She Thinks I'm a Piano Player in a Whorehouse does sound hilarious! Hope you find the book that captivates you! Have a super week :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Library Books! It's pretty much all I read. Once and awhile I'll crap an ARC from somewhere or go buy a book, but mostly, I race against the due date clock. Enjoy your week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I received for review "Lodestone Book One: The Sea of Storms" by Mark Whiteway from the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. funny titles!

    Happy reading!!

    Dollycas
    http://dollycas.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Glad your pile is getting smaller. I'm always struggling. Trying to read just my own books at the moment, but the library is beckoning me, too!

    Happy reading.

    http://leeswammes.wordpress.com Leeswammes (Judith)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love that you read Peanuts last week! How fun! I've also been really interested in reading Gregor the Overlander especially after The Hunger Games.

    Have a fabulous reading week and thanks for stopping by earlier!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I hate it when I am reading a book I have been wanting to read and it just isn't doing it for me. Hope you find a book to rad that you love! Here is mine:
    http://bookjunkiemom.blogspot.com/2010/11/its-monday-what-are-you-reading_15.html

    ReplyDelete