05 May, 2011

Library Loot

Library Loot is co-hosted by Claire at The Captive Reader and Marg at The Adventures of an Intrepid Reader.  This week it's hosted by Marg at The Adventures of an Intrepid Reader.   So pop over and see who else is participating.

Not much loot this week - getting ready to head off on a two week camping holiday where I plan to use my kindle for most of my reading. No non-books - no electronic devices when we camp!



Low GI Diet. 12 Week Weight Loss Plan - Jennie Brand-Miller – I need to lose weight. This looks interesting and may be worth giving ago. Unfortunately in the end, the only way I will lose it though is if I move...

















Glass House – Sonya Hartnett – continuing to work my way through Hartnett’s book. This was her 3rd book published.








So not alot of loot this week and no loot at all for the next two weeks. Instead I'll be here!

Library loot since I last posted: 3                          Year to date -Fiction - 36
                                                                                                     Non Fiction - 15
                                                                                                     Non Book - 24
                                                                                                     Total - 65