25 May, 2014

Library Challenge Update



Ten days ago I posted my Four Library Challenge. So I thought I'd give an update. The items crossed off are the ones I have finished. Long way to go, but I've made a start!

Magazines
The Monthly - Issue 99
The Monthly - Issue 100

DVD's
Dexter - Season 7 - Disc 3-4
Dexter - Season 8 - Disc 1-2
Dexter - Season 8 - Disc 3-4
The Perks of Being a Wallflower
My Place Volume 1


Non Fiction
Save with Jamie - Jamie Oliver
Band-aid for a Broken Leg: being a doctor with no borders and other ways to stay single - Damien Brown
Battle Hymn of the Tiger Mother - Amy Chua
Ugly: my memoir - Robert Hoge
Fast Ed's Dinner in 10 - Ed Halmagyi
Blood Ties - John Suter Linton
The 17 Day Diet Cookbook - Mike Moreno
Dangerous Allies - Malcolm Fraser
Lazy Loser - Marie Bean

Fiction
Past the Shallows - Favel Parret
Six Impossible Things - Fiona Wood
The Eyre Affair - Jasper Fforde
Hawkes Harbor - SE Hinton
The Cold, Cold Ground - Adrian McKinty
The Sky So Heavy - Claire Zorn
The Incredible Here and Now - Felicity Castagna
The First Third - Will Kostakis