10 March, 2014

It's Monday! What Are You Reading?

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? Is a meme hosted by Shelia over at Book Journey. A weekly check in to see what you are currently reading and what is coming up. Head over to Shelia's blog to see what others are reading this week




What Am I Reading Now
 

 The Carnivorous Carnival - Lemony Snicket. Slow going with this one. A crazy schedule means I don't have all the kids as frequently as I did last year.



Breath - Tim Winton. So close!!! I find myself driving the long way to and from places just to be able to listen to some more!












Pillars of the Earth - Ken Follett. Having started this in hard copy, I'm pleased to report I have a new Kindle and downloaded this immediately! I had to take a break from it to read a book for a book tour, but am really looking forward to getting back to it.






What I read last week.

Only one finish this week and I can't even post a review of it yet! I finished reading my review copy of The Freeing Of Jonathon Mark for a book blog tour. My stop on the tour is March 25 so you will have to wait until then to find out what I thought!

Did you check out my TED Talks Tuesday last week? I hope so. Check back tomorrow for another amazing TED Talk - don't know which one yet as there are so many amazing ones to choose from!

So how was your week? Leave me a comment and a link - I'd love to know what you've been up to!

12 comments:

  1. right now I am reading The Other Boleyn Girl (Phillipa Gregory) and Orison (Daniel Swensen) (plus Emma & Persuasion. Still.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I listened to Breath on audio earlier this year. I enjoyed the audio presentation even though I didn't really connect with the story that much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. All of those books look interesting, especially Breathe and Pillars of the Earth. Hope your week is a good one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pillars of the Earth is a fave, hope you think so to. I'm guessing Breath is the audio you mentioned on my blog. I will never listen to another audio narrated by Patience Tomlinson, she's on my blacklist after listening to 16hrs of The Lady of the English arggh! Have a great week and happy reading :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the cover of Breath. Happy reading! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on your new Kindle! Which one did you get?

    Pillars of the Earth sounds great, and I've always wanted to read more of Lemony Snicket. Thanks for the reminder. <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. Glad you were able to replace your Kindle, and you are enjoying your reading selections!

    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am going to have to read Breath! It sounds really good! :) And I can happily add another Australian author read to my list for the year. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sounds like you had a good week. I hope you get everyone in the car so that you can make progress on The Carnivorous Carnival. Come see my Monday Report if you get a chance. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  10. It's so nice when you can't stop listening to an audiobook. I can't wait to read your review. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lemony Snicket! Love it. I've always wanted to check out Pillars of the Earth. Going to try and finish Neil Gaiman's American Gods before jumping into another big one, though, I think. Have a great week and thanks for stopping by HFF!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I only ever read the first of Lemony Snicket's novels. I've often pondered whether or not I should return to them. :)

    ReplyDelete