07 January, 2013

2013 Goals

I did my first work out of 2013 this morning. I don't enjoy exercise, I have to force myself to do it, but reality is if I don't move it,  I won't lose it. This is my 2013 mantra.

Source

I have 15 kgs to lose - that's around 33 pounds. I'm willing to take it slow - 15 kg is just over a kilo a month. This is the other thing I have to remember.

Source
I don't do New Year resolutions, but I do do goals. So obviously 15kg weight loss is one of my goals for 2013, here are the others.

I want to blog at least once a day, either here or over at my sewing blog. This is going to become a more general blog - still book reviews but also a place to track my weight loss plus other random thoughts.

I want to read more - get back up to the 100 mark. I need to spend less time stuffing around on FaceBook and more time reading.

So that's it. My plans for 2013. What are yours?