14 May, 2012

It's Monday! What are you reading?

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? Is a meme hosted by Shelia over at Book Journey. A weekly check in to see what you are currently reading and what is coming up. Head over to Shelia's blog to see what others are reading this week.



What am I reading now.

Can you tell I'm back at work? Finding it a lot harder to find time to blog!


Spartacus: The Gladiator - Ben Kane
This was sent to me by the publisher for review. I'm really enjoying this although it's taking me longer to read than I thought it would - most probably that back to work thing!

The Coming of the Whirlpool - Andrew McGahan
The Coming of the Whirlpool - Andrew McGahan
Another book from The Children's Book Council of Australia Older Reader's Short list.  I stopped reading Spartacus to read this because it's due back at the library and I can't extend it as someone has requested it!


What am I listening to.



Cloudstreet - Tim Winton
Still going with Cloudstreet. Tim Winton books make such good read-a-louds.

The Potato Factory - Bryce Courtenay
I will get back to it eventually, I promise!

What I Read In the Last Two Weeks
I missed out on Monday's post last week, so this week you get two weeks worth of finishes!

Murder in Devon - Maggi Andersen - this was my first ever book tour. Hope I get to do more, it was fun!

Princes - Sonya Hartnett - review to come. Another that had to be read before it could be returned to the library!

What's next?
You know, until I finish what is already on my plate, I don't think I should be allowed to think to far ahead! I do know there is a bunch of library books I need to get through! Again, the problem with returning to work - it's way to easy to borrow books, but I have less time to read them!

So what are you reading? Leave me a link, I'd love to know!