20 February, 2012

It's Monday! What Are You Reading/

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? Is a meme hosted by Shelia over at Book Journey. A weekly check in to see what you are currently reading and what is coming up. Head over to Shelia's blog to see what others are reading this week.


 What am I reading now.



Nothing like a good bit of Peanuts when you need something light!


I'm currently listening to this as an audio book through my kindle.

What have I read recently

So here's the thing - two weeks ago I broke my ankle - in two places. This means I currently spend a lot of time sitting on the couch. You would think this would translate to a lot of reading time. However at times, painkillers don't make this so easy! The pain has eased a lot and hopefully tomorrow I get a boot to replace the cast which will make moving around a lot easier, but I still have four weeks of healing to do.


What's next?

Once our book group meets on Sunday to discuss Lightning by Koontz, I'll have to get onto March's book - The Mayor of Casterbridge by Thomas Hardy. I have a chequered history with classics so it will be interesting.

So what are you reading? Leave a comment, I'd love to know!

6 comments:

  1. Peanuts! Gee I saw this post and now I feel like reading it too!
    Enjoy!

    Check out
    what I am reading this monday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I sympathise! This time last year I broke my foot and was in plaster for six week .... I thought I'd get lots of reading done but I was so fed up I couldn't concentrate on anything! Hope your ankle heals quickly!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just last week read a rave review of Mayor. I hope you love it as much as this other blogger did.

    Here's my It's Monday.

    I'd like to invite you to sign up for my February Giveaway! Win Paris to the Past or All Kinds of Kisses or a $25 Amazon gift card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness :-( I've never broken a bone so I can't even imagine the pain, but I hope you're in good spirits and on the way to healing! And hopefully Peanuts will help get your reading mojo cranking again :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Intriguing list....I like the look of The Elegance of the Hedgehog.

    Here's MY MONDAY MEMES POST

    ReplyDelete
  6. So sorry about your ankle! I hope it heals quickly!

    ReplyDelete