04 February, 2014

TED Talks Tuesday

Have you heard of TED Talks? They are brilliant. Covering a wide range of topics, they are usually no longer than about 20 minutes, although many of them are shorter. I often come across a TED talk I would like to share, so I thought I would start a meme -



Welcome to TED Talks Tuesday!

Each Tuesday I will post a TED talk - some to make you think, some to make you cry, some to amaze you and some just to entertain you. If you want to join in, feel free! Post a TED talk on your blog and then put a link in the comments. Grab the button if you want as well..

I love Adam Spencer. I admit he loses me in this as he talks about monster prime numbers, but I love his enthusiasm. And he's Australian - doesn't get better than that!

 

For some reason I couldn't get the talk from the TED site to embed, so I've gone with a YouTube version.