02 January, 2012

It's Monday! What are you reading?

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? Is a meme hosted by Shelia over at Book Journey. A weekly check in to see what you are currently reading and what is coming up. Head over to Shelia's blog to see what others are reading this week.


 What am I reading now.



I'm currently reading The Other Hand by Chris Cleave. It's also published under the name Little Bee. This is my book club's first book for 2012 and I am enjoying immensely.


What I finished this week.

I actually had a pretty good reading week - I love holidays - with four finishes.

1. Scorpio Races - Maggie Stiefvater
2. The Light Fantastic - Terry Pratchett
3. I am Number Four - Pittacus Lore
4. The Power of Six - Pittacus Lore

What's next

I have no idea! Think I will just see where the wind takes me.

So what have you started 2012 with? Leave me a comment, I'd love to know!

7 comments:

  1. Happy 2012!

    The Little Bee has been on my radar for a long time but I haven't gotten to it yet. Enjoy your week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you like I Am Number Four? I wasn't that fond of the movie, nor the story. I hope the sequel is better! Enjoy reading!


    It's Monday! What Are You Reading?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I still need to read Scorpio Races. I have heard that Little Bee is excellent. I may have to suggest it to my book group.

    Thanks for stopping by my blog! I hope you have a great week :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have been wanting to read Little Bee and Scorpio Races too!

    Have a great week of reading!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think it would feel good to just go where the wind takes me...

    The Other Hand looks fascinating....

    Enjoy!

    Here's MY MONDAY MEMES POST and
    MY WEBSITE

    ReplyDelete
  6. You did have a good reading week! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ah, The Light Fantastic! I so love Terry Pratchett :). Your current read looks fantastic as well. Have a fabulous reading week!

    ReplyDelete