18 January, 2011

Teaser Tuesday


Teaser Tuesday is hosted by MizB over at Should Be Reading. This is how it works:
Grab your current read
•Open to a random page
•Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
•BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers.

This weeks teaser comes from 


Loving Richard Feynman by Penny Tangey


I'm sure you must have thought about nuclear weapons a lot, having helped build the first bomb and everything. Don't worry, I don't blame you, I assume you must have felt a bit guilty though?

What's your teaser? Leave me a link, I'd love to know!

19 comments:

  1. Interesting teaser! Here is my teaser from The Doctor's Sweetheart by L.M. Montgomery.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I take it this is based when they built the bomb shelters ?

    My Teaser Tuesday

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now I am curious as I am quite a fan of Richard Feynman, my all time favourite physicist. My TT: http://www.rundpinne.com/2011/01/teaser-tuesdays-mohr.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. New book I hope my library has it.

    Thanks for visiting My Reading Corner.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nuclear weapons are nasty things. I'd feel guilty if I had helped built those. Anyway, here's my teaser.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Interesting, good teaser!

    Here's ours if you get a chance to stop by:
    http://ourstack.blogspot.com/2011/01/tuesday-teasers-perfect-chemistry-and.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've been wanting to read this. Glad to see a teaser for it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. The reference to Richard Feynman is enough to get me interested! I am such a geek...

    ReplyDelete
  9. I haven't read this author, but this one sounds intriguing....

    Here's mine:

    (click my name)

    ReplyDelete
  10. That made me laugh a little, cuz it's such an honest statement!

    My teaser is from Wither this week:
    http://www.dorolerium.com/?p=2182

    ReplyDelete
  11. here's mine http://tributebooksmama.blogspot.com/2011/01/teaser-tuesday-relationship-obits.html

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you for the teaser! I am definitely looking forward to reading this!

    New Follower
    Moonlight Gleam's Bookshelf

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very good teaser - kind of makes you wonder what it WOULD feel like.

    Here's my Teaser! ~ Wendi

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oooo nice one! It does get one thinking :)

    My teaser can be found on Pineapples & Pyjamas

    ReplyDelete
  15. haha love it!!!

    thanks for stopping by!

    Katie @
    Novel Society

    ReplyDelete
  16. That's really intriguing! Which builder is he talking to? I've always been fascinated by that project, especially since Einstein regretted it after the fact. Great teaser!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love it! Have not heard of the this book and off to online library to see if they have it. Thanks for sharing and stopping by my blog today.
    *smiles*

    ReplyDelete