04 April, 2015

March in Review



Well in terms of reading, my March was a lot better than February. Back in the groove and books I actually enjoyed. 

March stats:

Kindle - 1                                       Library - 5
Book - 6                                         Own - 2
Fiction - 5                                      Borrowed (non library)0
Non-fiction - 2

Female Author - 1                         New to Me Authors - 4
Male Author - 6
Australian Author - 2

I'm finding that working in libraries again means I reading a lot more library books and less Kindle. This is neither good nor bad, just is.

In March I completed 7 books - on par with January, a significant improvement on February.




My pick for this month would be either Looking for Alaska or The Virgin Suicides.

Our book group book for this month was The Rosie Project. I simply never got around to re-reading it and I was unable to go, choosing a night away with my husband instead. (sorry girls!). From what I hear the meeting went well and there was good discussion.

Hubby and I at Mt Tambourine.



Anna Karenina is still going in the car. By the end of March, I had listened to a further 53 chapters, taking me to the end of  chapter 210 of 238. That's 8:48:06 of listening time in March. A total of 34:06:27 total or around 90%. Hopefully April will see the end of it.

So that was March. I do need to pick it up a bit if I want to hit my target of 100 books this year. According to Goodreads I'm about 8 book behind schedule.